The FPC1145 is an evolution of the FPC1140, providing increased performance and flexibility, and is suited for front or rear-mounted applications and is recommended for side-mounted button integration with navigation.
The elongated form allows 360-degree rotation of the finger and unrivaled sensitivity that enables maximum performance without compromising on design aesthetics or user experience.
The FPC1145 offers excellent 3D pixel-sensing technology that reads virtually any finger – dry or wet. With a robust surface coating, it is capable of more than 10 million finger placements and of withstanding daily wear and tear.
Touch sensor technology combined with the small size of the FPC1145 offers secure and convenient user verification, while Guided Enrolment software increases the accuracy of captured images for an improved user experience.
- Elongated form factor recommended for front, rear, or side-mounted integration in mobile phones
- Optimal combination of sensor size and performance
- Customization of sensor module possible
- Compact and easy to integrate
- Outstanding system performance
- Intelligent programmable wake-up functionality
- Flexible design with different outlines
- Customizable designs, including color options
- Bezel optional