The FPC1155 is an evolution of the FPC1150, providing increased performance and flexibility, and is suited for front or rear-mounted button integration with navigation.
The elongated form allows 360-degree rotation of the finger and unrivaled sensitivity that enables maximum performance without compromising on design aesthetics or user experience.
The FPC1155 offers excellent 3D pixel-sensing technology that reads virtually any finger – dry or wet. With a robust surface coating, it is capable of more than 10 million finger placements and of withstanding daily wear and tear.
Touch sensor technology combined with the small size of the FPC1155 offers secure and convenient user verification, while Guided Enrolment software increases the accuracy of captured images for an improved user experience.
- Elongated form recommended for front or rear-mounted integration
- Optimal combination of sensor size and performance
- Customization of sensor module possible
- Compact and easy to integrate
- Outstanding system performance
- Robust protective coating capable of more than 10 million finger placements
- Intelligent programmable wake-up functionality
- Flexible design with different outlines
- Customizable designs, including color options
- Bezel optional