The FPC1035 is an evolution of the FPC1022, providing increased performance and flexibility. The FPC1035 is recommended for rear-mounted button integration on mobile devices.
Maintaining the industry’s lowest power consumption, the small, square sensor allows 360-degree rotation and unrivaled sensitivity that enables maximum performance without compromising on design aesthetics. The FPC1035 offers a navigation feature with excellent 3D pixel-sensing technology that reads virtually any finger – dry or wet.
FPC OneTouch® sensor technology together with Guided Enrolment software provides secure verification and an optimal user experience.
- FPC OneTouch® intelligent programmable wake-up functionality
- Squared form recommended for rear-mounted integration for mobile devices
- Optimal combination of sensor size and performance
- Compact and easy to integrate
- Robust protective coating capable of more than 10 million finger placements
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Customizable module and LGA, including color options
- Navigation feature
- FPC customized algorithm