The FPC1025 is an evolution of the FPC1021, providing increased performance and flexibility, and is suited for front or rear-mounted button integration on mobile devices with navigation.
Maintaining the industry’s lowest power consumption and user flexibility, its small, square form allows 360-degree rotation and unrivaled sensitivity that enables maximum performance without compromising on design aesthetics.
The FPC1025 offers excellent 3D pixel-sensing technology that reads virtually any finger – dry or wet. Touch sensor technology combined with the small size of the FPC1025 offers secure and convenient user verification, while Guided Enrolment software increases the accuracy of captured images for an improved user experience.
- Square form recommended for front or rear-mounted integration in mobile devices
- Optimal combination of sensor size and performance
- Compact and easy to integrate
- Intelligent programmable wake-up functionality
- Outstanding system performance
- Robust protective coating capable of more than 10 million finger placements
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Customization of sensor module and LGA possible
- Flexible design with different outlines
- Customizable designs, including color options