The FPC-TSD contains all hardware and software needed to get started – simply install the FPC-TSD Demo software and connect the sensor to a PC via USB.
The TSD demo kit can be used to evaluate basic biometric functions such as enroll, verify, and identify.
Using the demo software provided, you can also capture 2D/3D images that can be saved in PNG image format.
The FPC-TSD demo kit supports the FPC1020, FPC1021, and FPC1155 sensors.
- FPC-TSD Demo: Windows demonstration software
- Supports Windows 7 and above
- Fingerprint sensor FPC1020
- Ergonomic housing for the sensor
- USB cable
- USB with documentation and software
- Demo Kit for Fingerprints touch sensor FPC1020
- Ergonomic sensor housing
- Plug’n’play PC via USB interface
- Evaluation / demonstration PC Windows software