Minimize your time to market by using the FPC-EMD to evaluate and integrate the FPC-BM Biometric Module into your product design. The development kit can also be used as a demonstration and evaluation unit for basic biometric functions, such as enroll and verify, using simple serial commands.
The FPC-EMD contains all hardware and software needed to get started – simply connect the development board to a PC via USB, install the accompanying FPC SerialCom software, and you’re good to go.
The FPC-EMD kit contains technical documentation, sample reference code, CAD files, and mechanical & integration guidelines to get you on your way.
The FPC-EMD development kit is available in three configurations and is compatible with the FPC1020AM and FPC1011F3 sensors.
Order the Embedded Module Development kit: FPC-EMD.
- FPC Serial Com: PC Windows-based demonstration software
- Development board
- Module FPC-BM1020 or FPC-BM1011 mounted on the development board (including fingerprint sensor FPC1020/FPC1011)
- Ergonomic housing for the sensor
- USB cable
- USB memory stick containing documentation and software
- Embedded standalone fingerprint verification system development kit
- Extremely easy to integrate, minimizing time to market
- Compatible command and electrical interfaces with FPC-AM3
- Download/upload template functionality
- Ergonomic sensor housing
- Easy to connect to PC via USB interface
- Evaluation PC Windows software