1) Co-workers are defined as all employees and consultants who have a consulting assignment of Fingerprints
that fill 50 percent or more of their total working hours.
2) Direct Material is defined as materials incorporated into the product Fingerprints delivers to its customers.
3) Recycling refers to Wafers.
4) Employee is defined as all persons with a direct and existing employment contracts with Fingerprints.
5) Data on sick leave only covers employees in Sweden.
6) Benchmark data is produced by Netsurvey.