SALES TOOL MANAGER
We are currently searching for a business focused Sales Tools Manager who can help us increase productivity and efficiency and meet the fast changing demands of the market.
Based on your solid knowledge and previous successful experience of managing and implementing different sales systems, you will have the responsibility for the planning, selection, implementation and development of sales support systems and tools in order to harmonize and optimize the sales processes. You will work closely together with the Sales Team and report to the Director of Sales Management.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Taking the lead in the planning and selection of sales support systems and tools, using your “best practice” experience
- Building and maintaining vendor relationships and co-ordinate the purchase of software products and services
- Implementing new sales systems, tools and related documentation, e.g. ERP, CRM, Forecasting and Pricing tools
- Training and development of the Sales Management Teams in terms of routines and new ways of working
- Providing expert support regarding the tools and systems when necessary
- Having responsibility for system backup, maintenance and archiving
The location for this role is at our Malmö office.
Travelling to our other locations may be required.
Please apply with CV and cover letter to [email protected] and mark the application with “Sales Tools Manager”. For more details, please click Sales Tools_Manager. The deadline for applications is November 30, 2015. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible since candidates will be assessed on an ongoing basis. Your application will be handled by HR Partner, Sara Holmberg.