DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER – SEMICONDUCTOR PACKAGING
FPC is a leader in the development of capacitive fingerprint sensors and designs the whole system, from advanced custom silicon devices and microelectronic packages, to algorithms and software for fingerprint recognition and applications on the target devices. Our R&D organization is growing to meet the demands from our customers and to expand the usage of our sensor products. We are looking for creative development engineers who can actively contribute with technical expertise and experience in several technical areas.
As a development engineer within the packaging team, you will take part or even drive several development activities forward with a common target to continuously improve and perfect our microelectronic packing platform.
You will participate in all different development phases; concept studies, product development or pure technology projects. You will also be involved in supporting the process development and adapt new products or packaging platforms for volume production.
The majority of the work is done together with large contract manufactures in Asia and hence you need to feel comfortable with traveling and visiting them on a regular basis.
The work location is Gothenburg.
To be successful in the role you should have:
- Work experience in packaging of semiconductor devices
- Actively worked with materials and processes for semiconductor packaging, such as e.g. wire bonding, molded packages, flip chip (FC), thru silicon via (TSV), chip scale packaging (CSP), etc.
- Experience in interacting with contract manufacturers in Asia in the semiconductor industry
- Have Master’s degree in an appropriate field (M, E, D, F, K) or equivalent.
We also find it important that you are:
- Speak and write English fluently and enjoy travel internationally, particularly in Asia.
- Knowledge in Chinese or Korean is considered a merit.
Please send your application and CV to [email protected], labelled “Development Engineer – Semiconductor Packaging”, no later than November 15, 2015. For more details, please click Development Engineer Semiconductor_Packaging . Your application will be handled by our HR Partner Bettina Sörstedt.