In order to further strengthen the accounting department, we will expand the Finance team in Gothenburg with an Accounting Manager. As Accounting Manager at FPC you will have a key position within the finance department. You are expected to proactively contribute in the process of accounting, reporting and analysis.
The ideal candidate has excellent analytical skills and has an open mind set. You will work operatively and coordinate the daily work of the accounting team of 6 persons. The role includes continuous improvement and participating in various cross-functional projects to develop and streamline systems and processes. The Accounting Manager reports directly to the CFO.
- Responsible for preparation and reporting monthly, quarterly and yearly closings according to IFRS standards
- Prepare decision support material for the management
- Take part in annual reports
- Consolidation of the group accounts
- Follow-up and analyses of result, balance and KPI:s
- Various analyses
- Developing FPC processes and routines locally
- People management for 6 accounting employees
- Other related tasks that would serve to improve the efficiency and result for the group
The role will be based at our office in Göteborg.
This recruitment process is handled by Dfind Finance & Executive. For more details, please click Account Manager. For more information, contact responsible recruitment consultant, Elisabeth Lidstedt 0733-434571 or [email protected] Interviews and selection will be ongoing, so please apply via www.dfindfinance.se as soon as possible but no later than 25 October 2015. We look forward to receiving your application!